The 7th and 8th of February, the Italian Chamber of Commerce for Spain in Madrid (CCIS) will host a final “European Sweet Itineraries” (ESI) meeting, a project which is co-financed by the European Union within the COSME program and coordinated by the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Portugal, in collaboration with CCIS. The project’s aim was to carry out 3 tours concerning the sweets production in the partner countries of the project, Spain, Italy and Portugal. The tourism product has been designed for young students between the age of 17 and 19 years old from Tourism and Hospitality professional institutes.
On Tuesday 7th a transactional meeting will take place, in which the partners of the project will participate with the purpose of reviewing the outcomes of the project.
On Wednesday 8th the dissemination event will take place at the headquarters of the European Commission Representation in Madrid – Sala Europa, in which the following topics will be discussed:
- Networking and clusters: cultural routes, official itineraries in Europe
- Presentation of the ESI project and its objectives
- Outcomes of the project: touristic itineraries designed for students from European Tourism and Hospitality professional institutes
- Presentation of the definitive tours
- Sustainability of the project on the short, medium and long term
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: @ccis.madrid, @SweetsItineraries